Support Features *
Telephone, Remote Control
Available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00p.m. EST
Saturday, 8:00a.m. to 2:00p.m. EST
Our computers receive emails and faxes 24 hours a day.
Support Features Communication
- E-mail – Contact us for a support session, simply ask a question or DryFi will call you for remote control access.
- Fax – Our fax lines are open 24/7. If you have a question that is related to a screen or printout, it is best to send us a printout of the screen rather than explaining the problem in text.
- Phone – Call us anytime, if we don’t answer our voicemail is always open and we promptly return calls!
- Remote Control – Once the support problem is evaluated, we will schedule a remote control support session. This will be the widely used method of support that is used.
- Lifetime Upgrades – Any new versions will be sent to you and installed remotely.
- New features – New DryFi program features will be sent as developed. You will have the choice whether to install them or not.
- Feature Enhancements – Improvements and enhancements to existing features. Once again, it you’re your choice to upgrade.
- Program Patches- Any software patches, or program repairs will be sent if and when they occur.• Lifetime New Releases – DryFi reviews every new release of QuickBooks®. We will keep in step with them and produce new releases to take advantage of QuickBooks®’s new features.
*QuickBooks® support is not part of the DryFi support system. DryFi has been working in Dry Cleaning Drop Stores for nearly 8 years. DryFi has no files that are coded in the QuickBooks® programming language, nor are embedded, or affect any QuickBooks® program.